Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings I’m new to hedgehog street and need some advice Reply To: I’m new to hedgehog street and need some advice

Hi, there are better people than me on this forum, but I would suggest you keep at it with the feeding station. It may take a few day for her to give it a try. It’s new so a bit suspicious of it. You could try a bit outside near to the box. We have a lot of no shows at the moment and looking on the cctv Benny, who was coming every night, is now every other night. He also has gone down to one visit a night and last night came at 2-58 am. The rain seems to have given them lots of tasty things to eat. Perhaps put the preferred food in the box and less preferred just outside. She will smell the food and I’m sure will use your box. I put a pic up of my box with 2 hogs in and it showed two bricks in place to stop cats. Doesn’t work for small cats or kittens, but Nic had ideas on that one. Happy Hoggin

Hedgehog