Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Carers / rescuing a hedgehog Concerned.. Reply To: Concerned..

Updates! So glad to report after several failed attempts, I finally caught up with ‘Florence’ last night.. ..by chance – I went to check the Box, disturbed some young foxes in the process, so certainly didn’t expect to see any Hogs in town, but sure enough – as per, there she was, my Lady with the Limp!!

Boxed, fed & watered late last night & straight up to the Wildlife Hospital first thing this morning – she’s in over night at least, having her leg seen to & given antibiotics.. private room apparently, TV & Wi-Fi.. but no visitors after 9PM!!

Will let you know how it goes.. : )

Hedgehog