Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hedgehog in the garden Reply To: Hedgehog in the garden

Hello,
Well done for finding the forum.
WARNING- Hedgehogs lead to mad compulsive behaviour!

My ritual used to be getting out of bed, making coffee, running out to front garden in dressing gown,climbing through the shrubs to where the trail cam was focused on the secluded feeding station and hog house.
1 year on…..All the same AND go into back garden to retrieve 2nd cam focused on side gate with bit removed to see which HH’s are travelling to front and back.
18 months all the same AND retrieve 3rd cam at back fence to see who is coming in that way

The other half thinks I have gone mad and he could be right……..
All my friends now know I am obsessed and last count I had gifts of HH tea towels, oven gloves, scarf,garden solar lights, garden pretend HH’s HH candle holders and 8 HH ornaments

So welcome to all of us that love the spikey ones.

Hedgehog