Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Hedgehogs killed in South Wales Park Reply To: Hedgehogs killed in South Wales Park

Hi Annker , a lot of people have been getting in contact with the council,I wrote to the parks department today,I hope something will be done,they say they have sought advice from BHPS and measures have been put in place to stop this happening again,we’ll see !!!!.
Well done on what your doing and I wish you well, that was horrible about the doctored sausage left in a park,I don’t know what’s the matter with some people.

Hi Simbo65, yes a real horrid story,I also cring when I hear a strimmer, I’ve gone up to people who have been cutting the grass near us on the road side and in a couple of gardens and explained about hogs,hopefully it did some good.

Hedgehog