Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hedgehog Dilemma Reply To: Hedgehog Dilemma

Hi Hettihog, long time no speak! Priceless, you’ve made me laugh! I am trying to be careful as the “lady” may have dementia for all I know, but more likely not! May provide the bullets for others to fire. I’ve already had a council worker here and he’s seen my feeding station and the cctv I check when I wrote to them about the grass cutters checking the grass before mowing. I hope your missing hog comes back soon and your not loosing too much sleep. I’m same wondering where 2 of the girls are and still no babies around. Also, I’ve never yet had one of my blackberries, the birds have them all. Just to let you know, if I go quiet towards the end of the month it’s because my data is running out, lol. Perhaps we will have to think up some stratagies (wrong spelling) to annoy our neighbours. I have just bought one of those hedgehogs with green flock on the front like grass. My next door neighbour was going mad to get one. I did notice her cat stopped in mid stride, one foot in the air, when it saw it. Best wishes.

Hedgehog