Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hedgehog Dilemma Reply To: Hedgehog Dilemma

I hope Hetti Hog comes back, please keep us updated.

Your neighbour sounds like a nightmare. Usually, when I’ve told people about the hedgehogs, they say lucky you, and seem excited, I think that’s the normal response since they’ve been dwindling in numbers rapidly – your neighbour is probably very strange, obviously not a wildlife lover.

I bought some semi-moist Spikes today, and gave them a sprinkling along with the dried spikes and the cat biscuits, I’ll see if it gets eaten tomorrow. Morrisons still hasn’t restocked.

Is it the semi-moist spikes that you use, and do hedgies prefer it over the dried spikes do you think?

Hedgehog