Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hedgehog Dilemma Reply To: Hedgehog Dilemma

Tomorrow I’m going to put half the moist spikes and half the dried spikes in the same dish without the cat biscuits and see what gets eaten the most. I want to get rid of the cat biscuits completely. The Morrisons stuff was actually Webbox Hedgehog food – if they don’t eat the food tomorrow, I might try to order a pack online if I can. – I feel okay giving them Winalot chicken in jelly dog food, but just not convinced that these cat biscuits are totally good for them.

Hedgehog