Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hedgehog in the garden Reply To: Hedgehog in the garden

And I thought that it was just me that was barking mad Simbo65, thank goodness I’m not the only one prowling the undergrowth in my dressing gown at the crack of dawn…what must the neighbours think! I was up to four cameras at one stage, but soon realised that there just wasn’t enough time in the day to review all of the footage. Anyway, the hogs sabotaged two of them, in the end it turned out to be a duff memory card and rechargeable batteries, but had me scratching my head for months…very clever!

Their food has taken over the kitchen and they are usually fed first much to the annoyance of the rest of the family…hmmm…wonder if that’s why my son’s just moved out! Novelty hoggy items have also taken over the rest of the house, wardrobe and garden, including coasters, slippers, and even condiments…I did refrain from purchasing a discounted hedgehog tea towel the other day though…one small victory at least.

Glad to hear that you are well on the way to recovery Williamc, resisting the urge to wear nighties is a huge step forward, not sure what to make of the Comrade Corbyn thing going on though, do you really think our prickly friends are in cahoots…eeeek!!! 🙂

Hedgehog