Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hedgehog in the garden Reply To: Hedgehog in the garden

William C- So glad you have ditched the nighties for something a little more appropriate and that the HH’s no longer have you abiding by THEIR rules!!
I am getting there and have progressed from my nightie to a pair of hedgehog print pyjamas. The neighbours have seen me in the front garden emerging from the shrubs on numerous occasions but I am lucky in that they are all fond of the hedgehogs and probably just think I am a bit mad.
The cameras can be a bit of a pain and there is always one that doesn’t want to work and we had one memory card give up. It’s charging the batteries that gets to be a pain- 24 batteries now and only a charger that holds 4! But we manage and the other half does help out.
Penny- How are the babies doing. This is another problem I have developed- Hoglet envy! Is there any hope for me?
No footage from the side gate or back camera last night. Psyching myself up for watching the front camera. We have a lot of wood mice….222 clips yesterday, 6 of hedgehogs……….yes, I admit it, I NEED HELP

Hedgehog