Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Stripey Hedgehog Reply To: Stripey Hedgehog

Hi Hettihog, I could kick myself… I mustn’t have been thinking straight when I cleaned the feeding box out last… I’ve put the bricks back (I think) too near to the entrance stopping my little and big ones getting in! How stupid.! I’ve been out this afternoon, talking to the door behind which they hide away (if they are there) and again tonight. I’ve knocked gently on the door and told them to “come along dinner is served” so you see, quite as mad as you are. Bank hols and the strimmer, mowers and hedge trimmers are out along with the good weather. I’m cringing listening to them. Thanks for your good wishes regarding hubby, but it’s not going well and this health service at the moment isn’t good at all. I’ve had to drag the poor man into taxi’s and be taken miles away to see out of hours Dr’s. He’s spent days in hospital and come home on 3 meds they’ve not even checked out to see if they work or don’t cause problems and it’s now Bank hols, so unlikely to get any help till Tues, if then. As for your camera I guess it is trial and error getting it right, I’ve still not used mine. They seem to charge an awful lot for these things and although I’ve bought it at a reasonable price I keep thinking of the batteries I’m going to have to put in and keep changing. With yours and mine for that matter, I wonder if they wont pick up small things that move fast, like mice. The amount of times I have to really slow down and freeze the cctv to actually see one of the numerous cats that fly past. So, let’s hope it’s nothing but your hogs who are eating the food. Very best wishes.

Hedgehog