Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Stripey Hedgehog Reply To: Stripey Hedgehog

Hi Hettihog, has your camera got a power saving device? If so, disable it, as if you don’t it will be slow to pick up movement! For many years now I’ve said, “why do all these instructions you have to read so complicated?” Well, my trail camera came with picture instruction! Yehhh you say…. No. It hasn’t helped at all! My talking to the door late last night had no effect either. No food or water gone. Now getting worried. It’s another warm day, sometimes dull, but if the weather remains dry they may come back soon. I’m so glad yours are doing well. I see, like me you are a stayer. We’ve been married 48 yrs. My hubby is going slightly deaf though so can very easily ignore me, or tell me he never heard me say something anyway! He is still poorly though and keeps nodding off in the chair as won’t stay in bed at all. To be honest, I lost count of the times I had to tell the hospital of major events with his health, only to be told they can’t get at it on the computer! Oh well, hopefully it will get sorted. I must get that camera out soon, the trouble is, whoever planned this garden didn’t go for many evergreens. A shame as it gives the little birds somewhere to shelter in winter. I’ve been talking to the door this morning so will also go and talk to it later tonight. I sometimes put some treats under the door and think I may do that tonight. Very best wishes.

Hedgehog