Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Our first visitor spotted Reply To: Our first visitor spotted

Hi yorkshire hog.
I too am in North Yorkshire, near Malton, I have hogs coming in my garden after making two highways for them, one in the front and one in the rear garden. I am on the outskirts of the town and we back onto a school sports field, with farmland not too far away. I have one large one and one smaller one, but cant really distinguish if they are the same ones! We have just made a feeding station out of an old storage box so I hope they use it ok. First night tonight!

Hedgehog