Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Carers / rescuing a hedgehog Fire in the fields! Reply To: Fire in the fields!

Hi Hettihog, stupid people. Now it’s going to cost the farmer money as he will have to buy his hey! I do think it sounded like it was piled too high though, but what a waste. Glad Hetti is doing well. I have been taking some pics of the little girls we have. Trying to follow Nic’s template idea. Well, lol, they are twins as far as I can see! They totally ignore each other, Heidi gets in the feeding station first, then she’s off before Pippa gets there. Big Benny is coming later, midnight and about 3am. Heidi was wet through last night, so may have had a bath in the gravel tray.still missing 2 females and 1 male. Food is being gobbled up, so guess they know they are on the run up to hibernation. Best wishes.

Hedgehog