Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings New hedgehog food. Reply To: New hedgehog food.

My brother has been feeding his 5 visitors this new food. He doesn’t put any wet food out at all, but he says it’s all gone by morning!
I haven’t changed from the hog spikes moist as it seems to be going down a treat, as does the Cesar dog food for small dogs! I have a big bag of the spikes dry food and I always leave a bowl out in case I get some new visitors who don’t yet know where the feeding stations are. But thus far the only takers for the dry food are the cats! Lol

Hedgehog