Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings New to group thought I'd share Reply To: New to group thought I'd share

Nic

Hi John

Welcome to the Forum! That’s so lovely that your daughter has got you building a hog house. The photo of the hog house came out o.k. when I clicked on it – looks very de luxe! Lucky hogs.

The other images, not sure about – it seemed to want me to download them, which I’m not keen on doing, so didn’t try – limited broadband – I prefer photos, which use less. If images are elsewhere on the internet, people usually just put the link on here. You can also put photos on the gallery via the home page, if you wish.

It’s brilliant that the hog there has had hoglets. You are so lucky. I’m guessing they must be fairly well grown by now. Good luck with them all and happy hogwatching.

Hedgehog