Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Big Bruiser is BACK and hungry! Reply To: Big Bruiser is BACK and hungry!

Hi Annker
It’s funny how these spiked creatures keep us on our toes and guessing! Lol I’m sure your visitors will soon get their appetites back as the weather continues to deteriorate. Bet it’s really cold now in your neck of the woods? It’s pretty miserable around me – rain rain and more rain!
I was so delighted to have Bruiser back, I’m not really bothered about the increased amounts I’m putting out, as I think the more food that is eaten, the better chance they have of making it to next year!
Best wishes x

Hedgehog