Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Feeding station Reply To: Feeding station

Hi Stef, same question as Nic, what is struch please?. Berniel, if your hogs are have a rave up in the feeding station, everything will be everywhere! Although, I bought a double pot feeder for cats and a single one. I put water in the single one, biscuits in one of the double ones and spike semi moist in the other. Since then, none have been turned over. Even the smallest hog doesn’t turn it over. I got some heavy metal ones recently, (safe for eating out of) donated by a supermarket who didn’t know what they were! I was saving them till the new box is in use, or, when the pot ones crack with the frost. I use cardboard on the box floor as a bit of insulation, but frost can still crack pot. Best wishes.

Hedgehog