Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Is a house mounted on hardstanding OK? Reply To: Is a house mounted on hardstanding OK?

Hello again

I’m starting to rethink where to put the (hopefully) hibernation house. To date, I’ve been considering a spot in my front garden, but the feeding station I’ve put out there doesn’t seem to be getting visits, or at least very occasional (and very short) visits based on the minimal amounts of food consumed.

The feeding station out of the back of the house, on the other hand, occasionally needs to be replenished at about 11pm because my 3 regulars have all dropped in and scoffed the lot!

Hedgehog