Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Big surprise this morning. Reply To: Big surprise this morning.

Hi, I did look at the various feeder systems (intended mainly for cats I believe) but haven’t gone in that direction yet. My intent is to put as much water out as possible as that is probably the most important thing. Will put out extra food, but no doubt that will all go in the first night or two. Only away for a few days so think everything will be ok.
Last night as usual all 7 bowls of food disappeared, which probably then accounts for the frequent visits to the water bowls.
Last nights clips: – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOM1FnggPcQ
Still a joy to watch them.

Hedgehog