Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Big surprise this morning. Reply To: Big surprise this morning.

Hi Parly, I am a relative newbie to our spiky friends having only had them a couple of years. For most of that time we just had up to six adults using the feeding station I put up. Then about a month or so ago we captured a Mom moving her 5 kids to an old igloo house. Whether she came from under the shed or an adjacent house I don’t know but clearly not very far as she had to make about four trips. A couple of weeks later an another Mom and kids moved into a second house that I put down. Since then it seems its been full on and I now have five houses occupied and two feeding stations empty each morning.
That said, in respect to any advice I defer to nic and others who are far more knowledgeable. I wish you good luck.

Hedgehog