Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Just checking in Reply To: Just checking in

Happy new year to you all as well, and thanks so much for all your advice and answering my questions.

MY hogs got more Christmas presents than I did this year, however, I did ask people to give me stuff, for the hedgehogs, so a lot of my presents were actually for the hedgehogs, and the presents for myself were all hedgehog related, (ornaments with hedgehogs on etc).

My trial camera isn’t working very well at the moment, I think I know what the problem is, but might have to buy a better one. But thankfully there isn’t much action so don’t need to use it at the moment anyway,

Hedgehog