Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Caught on camera taking leaves into hedehog house Reply To: Caught on camera taking leaves into hedehog house

That’s smashing, perhaps the taking in of leaves is a sign your hog might hibernate soon?!
I had my wildlife camera for Christmas and it has been such fun for all the family to watch our hedgehog visitors every night! I didn’t think we’d be getting much activity until Spring, so we’ve been surprised, but thrilled! Like you we keep putting out biscuits, so I guess the hedgehogs know there is good, easy grub to be found. Enjoy 🙂

Hedgehog