Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Sightings so far. Reply To: Sightings so far.

Hi Nic, you can see that where the rolled up hog finishes is right at the top sleeper of four such steps. Had they been pushed that bit more it would have been an uncomfortable decent to the bottom some 3ft below.

I almost feel sorry for Harvey, he is trying so hard, but as you say the hoglets are only interested in their snacks. Not sure about the hoglets, I have lost track of who is who and where they are sleeping.
Using one of the cameras I have recently tracked yet another path where the hogs go down to the water butt, down the side of the property, under a wooden ‘barrier’ and through a fence to next doors garden (which is over 2 acres). So I now know there are (at least) hedgehog highways on three different fences leading to three different gardens. They do get around !

Hedgehog