Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Camera success! Reply To: Camera success!

Hi Everyone,
I agree, I get so excited when I bring the camera in every morning!
This morning I was very disappointed because it had only taken a couple of pics. Realised that the batteries were too low in power. All set for tonight now.
I’ve been putting the camera to face the entry and exit point from our garden to next doors, and have started to record timings of their ins and outs. So interesting, they are usually only a matter of minutes off each night! Also, night before last a hoggie conveniently had a good scratch right in front of the cam and I was able to tell that it was a female! First time I’ve ever been able to do that!
They bring so much joy, brightness in these dark times.
Stay safe everyone, happy hog watching!

Hedgehog