Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Carers / rescuing a hedgehog Rescued 308g hog Reply To: Rescued 308g hog

Lovely posts everyone thank you. The hedgehog has behaved more “normally” today ie quieter and asleep most of the day, hopefully hes ok and will wake for a feed later. Hes still not had as much green poo, I’m hoping it’s a good sign. I just hope he makes it through the night. Last time we had a poorly hog it was in our garden years ago, I wasn’t feeding or filming hedgehogs then, and the vet thought it was so ill it was put to sleep. That’s why I didn’t think to contact our vets but of course vets come and go and this new lady has an interest in them. Fingers well and truly crossed he/she is gorgeous, so clean and perfect looking.

Hedgehog