Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hedgie came out earlier today Reply To: Hedgie came out earlier today

My hog came out early tonight had a root around and went back in his house, but earlier I thought it was strange because I could see him asleep in the entrance. Then at about 9 o’clock he came out and went into the feeding station, but a couple of minutes later another fully grown hog came out , do male and female hogs bed down together. Have previously seen them in the garden together, was brill . That’s why one of them could be seen asleep near the entrance not enough room at the inn.

Hedgehog