Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Camera success! Reply To: Camera success!

Hi Jendlath
I bought 2 Campark T20’s from Amazon for around £50, so far I’ve been pretty happy with them and they have a decent range of features. One issue I have seen mentioned many times is battery life and the right type of batteries to use. When I got my first camera it took much shorter video clips than I had set it to so I assumed there was something wrong with it and I only realised later it was because the batteries were running down. My cameras say not to use rechargeable batteries but after trying normal Duracell AA’s and they ran out in 48 hours I switched to rechargeable and now they last about a week.

There’s a couple of threads about cameras here:

https://www.hedgehogstreet.org/forums/topic/best-wildlife-camera-to-use/#post-2355

Hedgehog