Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Trouble uploading videos for ‘Hedgehogs after dark behaviour log’ Reply To: Trouble uploading videos for ‘Hedgehogs after dark behaviour log’

Hi Emily I had tried to do the same a couple of weeks ago, so I got in touch with hedgehog street. They said to email the video’s to them, via mailbigfile it is free to do it and then they get back in touch with you to say they have received it and put it on you tube . They also said we do not need the video’s for the competition. Hope you get a result let me know , if I can do it anybody can lol. Sue

Hedgehog