Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Trouble uploading videos for ‘Hedgehogs after dark behaviour log’

Home Forums Champions’ chat Trouble uploading videos for ‘Hedgehogs after dark behaviour log’

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    So I have started logging the hedgehog behaviour that I’ve been seeing on my wildlife camera at night, at the end where it says to insert your top 3 best hedgehog videos I have been having trouble figuring out how to upload them on to the page. My video files are AVI files that I upload from the SD Card for my Wildlife Camera and on the page, when I try to upload them it says that the files have to be either MP4 or MOV, so I tried an online AVI to MP4/MOV converter but after they converted when I uploaded them again it says failed to upload or something like that. Does anyone have any suggestions to what I could do?
    Thanks

Hi Emily I had tried to do the same a couple of weeks ago, so I got in touch with hedgehog street. They said to email the video’s to them, via mailbigfile it is free to do it and then they get back in touch with you to say they have received it and put it on you tube . They also said we do not need the video’s for the competition. Hope you get a result let me know , if I can do it anybody can lol. Sue

Nic

Hi Emily

You might find the FAQs for Hedgehogs After Dark useful. If you need to use the email, it’s at the end.
    https://www.hedgehogstreet.org/hadquestions/

Thanks for the advice! I will take a look at your suggestions and see what I can find!
    Thanks

It is a pity I have seen this thread so late. I would have participated with pleasure

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog