Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat High Octane Hog action from the wilds of a suburban back garden. Reply To: High Octane Hog action from the wilds of a suburban back garden.

Hi Nic,

Thanks for the reply but yes I have tried with 1 link, with no actual links but inclusion of all the parts of the link separated by spaces and other tricks to see if I could get anything remotely like a single link into a post – all result in my posts not showing up. I would suggest trying a post yourself with a link as an experiment.

Hedgehog