Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

High Octane Hog action from the wilds of a suburban back garden.

Home Forums Champions’ chat High Octane Hog action from the wilds of a suburban back garden.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

This will be where I post any videos I capture of hogs gone wild in a suburban back garden.

Go Hogs!

OK well this is a test post as none of my posts show up now on this forum.

OMG no posts are allowed with anything that even looks like it could be a link it seems.

Well ok then, seems a bit draconian, but whatever. If anyone is interested I’m posting my hoggy videos on a wesbite called bitchute under the channel name HogEmperorofMan. If I include the actual address this post wont show up – crazy.

Nic

Hi,

Did you by any chance try to put more than one link on a single post. I’ve found that the Forum doesn’t seem to like that, but one link in a post seems fine. One link has just worked for me – it was a link from Hedgehog Street, but a link, nonetheless. But also links combined with edits, might cause a problem.

Hi Nic,

Thanks for the reply but yes I have tried with 1 link, with no actual links but inclusion of all the parts of the link separated by spaces and other tricks to see if I could get anything remotely like a single link into a post – all result in my posts not showing up. I would suggest trying a post yourself with a link as an experiment.

Nic

I did put a link on in another post – as said in my previous post, here, and it worked.

Nic

Mystery solved – the forum will accept links to Youtube videos fine but wont accept links to Bitchute which is an alt-tech video platform. Hopefully if the admins can solve that so it will accept Bitchute links I can post some of the good stuff I am getting from my garden – got 2 resident hedgehogs and at least another 2 who visit regularly, so lots of hog action taking place at the moment.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog