Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat This is the nicest forum on the internet Reply To: This is the nicest forum on the internet

Well said Mr.Snuffler. As a result of his activities and coupled with lockdown boredom, I joined in the hoggy fun and now have 2 wildlife cameras, a hog house, a feeding station (basically a plastic storage box turned upside down with a plant pot with the bottom cut out to make the entry way – a hedgy can fit in, but a cat can’t – seems to work great). Not much action for a week or so when I set the cams up so I was a sad panda. A month later, I’ve got 2 resident hogs and at least 2 others that visit fairly often. Every morning I get up wondering what kind of activity I captured from the night before – often it’s like a town centre on a Saturday night – we’ve got hogs eating out, drinking loads, getting into fights with each other and trying to chat up the ladies. Only thing missing is a hoggy police van.
So thanks Bushsnuffler – is nice to help the hoggies and they sure are entertaining 🙂

Hedgehog