Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Little Hog Back Feeding Reply To: Little Hog Back Feeding

We’ve had a similar experience. One large and one small hog feeding until about 4 days ago. Now it’s just the little one. I think it’s big enough to survive but it doesn’t seem to want to adopt my house and it’s very busy, running to and fro between the food dish and water on and off all night long! I’ve been embroidering a hedgehog Christmas card for my husband which I assumed was rather anachronistic but apparently not! At this rate I’m fully expecting to have to provide Little Hog with Christmas lunch!!

Hedgehog