Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hogs are back Reply To: Hogs are back

It always surprises me how hogs seem to know what time it is. However, Tiny Pudding was waiting for me when I took the food out last night. It was a cold and frosty night and Tiny probably wanted to eat and get back to his/her nest. My garden backs onto allotments where the allotment holders are not permitted to use pesticides of any kind whatsoever, so that is encouraging. I informed the secretary of the allotment association of the presence of my hogs, who often trundle about on the allotments when the gardeners have gone home for the night. She was astounded to learn of their existence, never having seen them but she has spread the word among the allotment holders and their response has been very positive, which is excellent.

Hedgehog