Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Rats! Reply To: Rats!

Funny you should mention wood mice, I had one in the house a few weeks ago, think it got in through the cat flap. It strolled past my mother, who thought it was a particularly realistic cat toy before realising it was an actual mouse.

I chased it around the furniture for a while before it cornered itself in the cat den, meaning I was able to catch it. Probably shouldn’t have done it with bare hands, it got bitey, but it didn’t have any injuries and seemed lively so I just put it outside again.

Hedgehog