Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Camera fails – or SD Card fails – after a few videos Reply To: Camera fails – or SD Card fails – after a few videos

Nic

Hi Jabali

Funny you should say that because the same happened to me yesterday. Had actually watched some of the videos but then the computer started saying error – for all videos (even old ones which had been copied to the computer ages ago) – but photos still seemed to work. After trying to find a way to cure it, I decided to use the old fashioned cure of turning the computer off and then on again and it started working normally again. No problem today, either – maybe I was just lucky!

But it seems to me it must be a problem with the computer – certainly seemed that way with mine. I did discover there are things you can do, if it continued – if you are any good with computers.

Good luck – hope you manage to find a cure for the problem. So frustrating if you can’t see your hog videos when you know they’re there!

Hedgehog