Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Missing hedgehogs Reply To: Missing hedgehogs

hi timt

I planted a lot of lavender in my front garden this spring and have noticed a couple of hog poos near the plants so they must still be visiting the front.

I have always put food and the trailcamera out in my back garden, which contains the feeding station and wildflower patch as well as linking to a lane which runs behind all the houses (and seems to be a local hog super-highway)
So I am less familiar with hog activity at the front but will keep an eye out for more poo near the lavender.

Hedgehog