Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hibernation??? Reply To: Hibernation???

Haha I know what you mean !

If they were really hungry they would definelty go to those biscuits in the second compartment of your feeding box. They have such good noses, I have a feeling they know it there’s its just not appealing to them yet.
Have you tried putting a few calci worms on top of the kitten biscuits?

Also, have you tried putting a brick horizontal in front of the entrance but leaving a gap for the hedghogs but deterring the cat?

My ( not mine really!!! 😝) hedgehogs hardly touched the food yesterday. Now the rain has stopped I think they prefer foraging for their own things. I saw a butterfly on my cosmos today! ( I’m in the south east) but still that surprised me.

kerp us updated πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ»

Hedgehog