Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat The ‘C’ Word! Reply To: The ‘C’ Word!

Just been to set up the tree for the festival this weekend (I have uploaded some photos in the gallery)
Some artistic licence involved – I don’t believe hedgehogs actually hibernate in copper coloured tinsel??? ๐Ÿ™‚ The rules state the tree had to be artificial with a festive feel (so no natural branches, leaves as I had originally planned.)
The picture frame contains easily assimilated info to inform and educate re: our spiny friends. The hollow log contains ‘please help yourself’ chocolate coins and wooden keyrings with a hedgie picture and the website address to this our ‘hedgehogstreet’
We are hoping for lots of visitors over the weekend, so I do hope my little tree helps spread the message.
PS. For the pedantic amongst you, I realise the resin hibernating hog is actually an African pygmy NOT European, but it was the best I could find ๐Ÿ™

Hedgehog