Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Just had a hedgehog on the garden feeding 06/01/23 Reply To: Just had a hedgehog on the garden feeding 06/01/23

He’s sort of medium size but if I can I’ll have a go at weighing him.

I don’t put chicken bones out for the hedgehogs lol, I put them out for the birds, I feed the four hedgehogs I had visiting for the last few years with appropriate food but obviously I thought they were all asleep and didn’t even think they would be around in January.
It was an evening visit so I’m happy that he wasn’t in danger if it had have been daytime I would have caught him and contacted my local rescue centre.
Thank you for you advice though, I’ll keep feeding him and just keep an eye on him x

Hedgehog