Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Might I not get any hedehogs Reply To: Might I not get any hedehogs

Hi I have a similar issue except we have had visits from a few different hogs for the past 2 years but all of a sudden the visits completely stopped during August last year which seemed really strange as they also stopped visiting our neighbours that are next to our back garden.
There are no known badgers in the area and the only other animal that I picked up on the wildlife camera were cats.
I’ve started leaving food out again in the hedgehog feeding station but no sign of any.
I’m wondering why they would have suddenly stopped all at the same time last year and if I will ever get visits again?

Hedgehog