Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hedgehog pairs Reply To: Hedgehog pairs

Nic

Hi ElCid

Sorry to hear about your further problems with Captcha. Also, sorry I’m not able to sort it out myself – just a hedgehog champion on the Forum the same as everyone else, but have been around for quite a while, so know the history of previous problems. But I do know there has been a huge amount of spam messages on the Forum recently and that the powers that be are trying to sort out the problem. I completely take your point re. ‘once registered you know we are now human’ but some of the spam writers post multiple messages and they need stopping. They just don’t seem to realise that hedgehog lovers aren’t interestsed in all that nonsense!

96 clicks really does seem excesive, though and I can understand your frustration. All I can say, is please don’t give up posting if there is something you want to say. These events of large numbers of spam posts tend to go in phases and I suspect the Captcha thing is reacting to that and causing those increased clicks – hopefully things will calm down a bit soon. I’ll email those in charge and draw attention to your problems. If you want to email them yourself as well, the email address is below.

That’s interesting that the two hogs are still sharing. I sometimes think they like to keep us guessing!

Hedgehog