Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Advice on Relocation of Hog-House & Feeding Box Reply To: Advice on Relocation of Hog-House & Feeding Box

Thank you so much for the advice and care I need to take while building work progresses. Thankfully no holes as it is a new pathway and steps but I’ll keep an eye out and make sure he is not stuck or trapped anywhere. My fingers are crossed he’ll find his feeding box and hog house and carry on visiting. My trailcam will continue to capture his visits. Despite having only one eye he seems to be doing well. Fifteen years since I had Hedgehog in the garden then in 2020 Harry appeared! And each year since. Fingers crossed he continues and stays safe and the building work doesn’t scare him off. 🤞

Hedgehog