Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Just interrupted my Hog feeding. Reply To: Just interrupted my Hog feeding.

I have ordered one of these from ebay seller thomasbmb7j27, but it won’t be delivered for a week or two:-

Hedgehog Feeder/House Nest Box dual purpose House

He/she doesn’t seem very impressed by the tinned stuff and much prefers the Crunchy food instead. Comes out around half-past nine, has breakfast, then spends the night looking for a mate, and returns around four forty-five for dinner just as the birds start waking up.

I really hope he’ll move into the hedgehog house and out of the bothy, as the bothy has my electricity meter in it and I can’t take a reading while he’s in residence.

Jeremy.

Hedgehog