Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Invisible hogs Reply To: Invisible hogs

Hi Nina,
Glad that you’re back, it was beginning to feel a bit strange on here with no one else around.

Sorry to hear that your hogs have gone missing, certain individuals of ours can go missing for a few nights, but they usually turn up again and as Nic says it’s mostly males around at the moment, the females are probably steering well clear of all the brawling.

The cats around here must be quite dim because the saucers are still holding their own. The feeding station on the other hand is another matter. I usually stick to dry biscuits, but I put some wet Spikes in the feeding station the other night and the cats were queuing up to break in. A small one managed to get past the moat and polished off the lot, so I have had to reinforce the inside with a longer and bendier tunnel.

Putting the hogs food on the doorstep does have its advantages in that you can get a good look at who is dining, but I have just remembered one big disadvantage, up until now they have been behaving themselves, but I’ve got one heck of a mess to clean up this morning…Urghhh!

Hedgehog