Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hedgehog Neighbours Reply To: Hedgehog Neighbours

Hi Everybody
Love the new website now I have managed to sort myself out and get back in…not very techie!
So far have 3 hedgies coming to dine. Last year my max all at once was 8 so be interesting to see how many return. Love seeing them come back and stuffing their ‘sweet’ little faces. It does seem as though my bully boy might be back as there was a lot of shoving and pushing around the patio last night and it looked like it was him doing it!
So looking forward to hearing what Madge will be upto this year to terrorise you William!! 🙂

Hedgehog