Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Three of my four are back Reply To: Three of my four are back

Nic

Hi Bernie

The hogs here seem to have been a bit aggressive here too. Until this year, I only really saw them biffing each other along (aggressive enough), but this year I have seen several full blown fights, when they actually look as if they are shaking each other – quite shocking.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the hog there is running down the garden to see if there are any other hogs around – male or female. There seems to be quite a lot of running around here too. Some of them dash in, have a quick bite to eat and dash off again.

Hedgehog