Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Three of my four are back Reply To: Three of my four are back

Hi All

Cold here too – my hogs were early and I went to put food out and they were waiting for me to put the food down – did so and closed the conservatory door looked out of the window and they were all there eating together – no fighting just feeding – got up the other morning and a hog was still on the plate at 5 am – I think the garden has been adopted for all night feeding sessions now – even the foxes visit! The cold snap seems to have inspired peace and more interest in food – hail stones here too – looking forward to better weather shortly and baby hogs

Hedgehog