Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Strange commotion yesterday. Any ideas? Reply To: Strange commotion yesterday. Any ideas?

Nic

Hi William C

Your description sounds like the noises I have heard before, but in the night, when a hog had gone in, I thought just for a nap, but it sounded as if he was completely re-arranging the furniture.

I wonder if it is a female wondering whether to move house and giving the place a thorough check over? Might there be hoglets in bungalow 1? Or maybe she had moved from Bungalow 2 to Bungalow 1 and was checking to make sure no hoglets were left behind? Or maybe she went in there to have a nap away from hoglets because it was so hot, then got confused and wondered where her hoglets were. Just some ideas. Don’t really know!

Hedgehog