Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Strange commotion yesterday. Any ideas? Reply To: Strange commotion yesterday. Any ideas?

Penny – I would indeed normally suspect that they’re seriously up to something in their ghetto in the corner but unfortunately all is not rosey in the hog enclave. One of the two back there is obviously not very well and has given me a proper Catch-22. She’s is attracting flies which would normally mean it’s time for Camp X-Ray but I’m convinced she’s got sprogs back there so I can’t really disturb the situation until they’ve left home (BHPS agreed with me when I rang them). I can’t really check the nest to verify hoglets cos that could spell disaster too. I’ll just have to wait and see what happens.

Meanwhile, talking of Camp X-Ray, I’m afraid Beyonce and Chardonnay didn’t survive to come home which is why I’ve re-let their proposed bungalows.

Hedgehog